"Eu vi o tempo brincando ao redor do caminho daquele menino"...

quinta-feira, 10 de fevereiro de 2011

Threw a spell against me...

Threw a spell against me and I still don't know who was. Perhaps came of your eyes, perhaps came of your mouth, perhaps of your beautiful face, perhaps of your whole body, perhaps didn't come of nowhere.
And my body is now infatuated, dominated for strange fellings that I can’t explain, happiness or sadness, pleasure or deception? I don’t know, maybe “the answer is blowing in the wind”. Unfortunately I follow “crying like a fire in the sun”, “like a rolling stone”.
Who goes with much thirst to the pot finishes thirsty. I need to calm me and let the things happen in its time “and I don’t need no drugs to calm me”. But the calm doesn’t calm and I don’t know what else I can do to calm me, maybe the drugs help me?
The edge of the mind divides the reason of the heart and “now there’s not a lot I can do” to change the effect of the spell. I can’t say more that “I am the master of my fate: I am the captain of my soul”, I can only hope that the spell finishes soon and I also wish that the spell turns against the witch.
And in the end I can say “it is easier to be sad than happy”…

Nenhum comentário: