"Eu vi o tempo brincando ao redor do caminho daquele menino"...

quinta-feira, 17 de fevereiro de 2011

"I'm Nobody" or "I'm the invisible man"?...

Many dreams to dream and you make me to think about my worst memories. But who are you? Like in the songs I can’t know you in the all, maybe you are just a little girl. Many things to think and I discover that I can’t sing my best songs. Who am I? Like the singers I can be Nobody or the invisible man, maybe that’s it you think about me.
It may be that anybody can understand these words, but they are essential in my mind, and I intend that anybody can understand them because they are only irrational words of Nobody, they are only crazy words of the invisible man.
Like I already said I’m just a stupid little dreamer, hopeful, sentimental, lover, in the end, I’m a supertramp, I’m Nobody, I’m the invisible man, or whatever you want...

Nenhum comentário: